There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
people who buy the whole series before they’ve even read the first book are brave souls
What can I say, I’m dangerous
this was one of the worst mistakes i ever made. don’t do it.
I bought the entire sweep series in ninth grade and I started the first one last year and it was awful and I second this 10000000xs don’t do it